So, in other words it's just like the rest of em...
New cd...don't buy it...not good
So, in other words it's just like the rest of em...
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
Bingo.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Glory_Days</div><div class="ubbcode-body">New cd...don't buy it...not good </div></div>
Just because it's different, doesn't mean it's not good.
Linkin Park is horrible
did you ever hear the mix they did with JayZ's big pimping?
[img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]
Nope, dont think so
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: blue52</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Linkin Park is horrible </div></div>
Amen to that. Just another "fad" band that lasts for a few years then fades out. Hadn't heard of them for quite a while until now.
Officially retired
12 million records sold, Id take being a fad band.
I like a lot of their songs, Im not afraid to admit it, very catchy stuff. I wouldnt wear their T SHirt or anyting but I wont turn the station if a song of theirs comes on.
Nothing but the process is infinite
Eternal, endless, indefinite
I haven't heard the new album yet but I didn't think some of their old stuff was all that bad.
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
Bookmarks